The New Options Sports pull-on OA brace is designed for the more active OA patients in mind. Whether it is a round of golf or just walking at the supermarket, the pull-on design offers relief from knee pain associated with osteoarthritis as well as the patella tracking soreness that often accompanies OA.
OABL: Koolflex pull-on OA brace for L knee medial OA or R lateral OA.
OABR: Koolflex pull-on OA brace for R knee medial OA or L lateral OA.
OAB: Pull-on OA Brace
Manufacturer:New Options Sports
VA - GSA/FSS Contracted Item:
Contract #: 36F79720D0126
SAM Unique ID: CJ4RWBC8AEW9
DoD/DLA - DAPA PV Contract:
DAPA Contract #: SP0200-21-H-0009
Owens & Minor Supplier #: 4660
Features & Benefits:
Features and Benefits:
- Pull up buttress knee sleeve with proximal and distal closures.
- 7 degree offset hinge provides OA relief with extension control.
- Thigh and calf paddles provide counterforce control; push mechanism not pull.
- Low profile lightweight design allows to be worn under clothing.
- Patella opening allows for proper tracking.
- Stop kit of 0-30 degrees and a condyle spacer pad included for added corection.
- Mild to moderate levels of unicompartmental osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee, post meniscus repairs or micro-fracture surgery.
- Recommended L1843/1851; L1844 for Customs
Size / Part Numbers
Size: Part # - Left Part # - Right X-Small OABL X-Small OABR X-Small Small OABL Small OABR Small Medium OABL Medium OABR Medium Large OABL Large OABR Large X-Large OABL X-Large OABR X-Large 2X-Large OABL 2X-Large OABR 2X-Large 3X-Large OABL 3X-Large OABR 3X-Large 4X-Large OABL 4X-Large OABR 4X-Large